Saturday, August 6, 2016

What do you do with a problem? written by Kobi Yamada and illustrated by Mae Besom

As a teacher who often looks for books to help my students and I journey further into challenges, I appreciated this book. Particularly because we always seem to come up with problems!


The basic premise in this lovely, tension-filled book is face the problems that are presented to you. If you try to ignore a problem, it will grow bigger. The main character realizes partway through the book that his problem has grown substantially, and he must adjust his approach. Doing so changes his life and the course of the book. Inspirational and engaging, with really interesting illustrations, this is a book I plan to use this coming year.


I am not familiar with the first book, What Do You Do With an Idea? yet. I have a feeling I will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment